Chrome is a great browser, but notification requests are super annoying and worse still good luck getting anything done if you accidentally accept notifications from a website. Here is the way to avoid those requests all together.
- Go to the browser ‘Settings’ by typing
Or click the three dots
- Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’
- Find ‘Content Settings’ and expand these options (This is the second to last option under Privacy and security)
- Find ‘Notifications’ and expand these options
- ‘Ask before sending (recommended)’ is toggled to the right, SMASH that toggler to the left (or just click it)
- Verify that the setting indicates ‘Blocked’ and you are free from those notifications!!!
Design Tech is the leading provider of networking services, computer design and CIO services in Gaston County North Carolina. Our team specializes in assisting small to medium enterprises, who operate in highly technical environments. We work with precision manufactures, metal fabricators and professional services who require the utmost from their IT resources. If you are in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, Gastonia, Belmont, Cramerton, Shelby, even Hickory, or anywhere in-between let us help you achieve your greatness!